Friday, February 5, 2010

book #1
since Pappa God has put musings of an author on my heart for some time now, I am both grateful and excited to say that I believe we not have a catylistic idea that will bring together the first book.

It ill be titled
"TRE"
(keys to an amazing life from your loving Pappa)

I am now wrestling with ideas that will become the KEYS contained in the book

here are the random ideas from my piece of paper...
lead yourself, attitude, believe, forgive, direction, obey, openness, friends, rest, character, fun (balance)

It will have lots of stories from your Pappa's life that you can learn from, stand on, and reach higher than I have. I will keep organizing these thoughts in Pappa God's presence over the next month and then begin the fun journey of Pappa God speaking through me, to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment