Saturday, September 25, 2010

faith

"Faith turns walls of opposition into steps toward God's destiny for us."
Today I had the opportunity to become upset, worried, and greatly discouraged. However, something reminded me to rise above and trust that God can and will work this out for my good. When faced with a financial dilemma, I find it important to remember that we cannot serve both God and money. I can either become greatly discouraged by looking at the financial hole, or ask the Lord what to do. In asking the Lord what to do in today's situation, He just told me to be quiet and love the other person involved. I did just that, and ended up making twice as much money as I originally intended.
Matthew 6:24-27

1 comment:

  1. your clarity on this subject ESPECIALLY blesses me... and affirms the Spirits lessons to me... thanks for your underscoring.

    ReplyDelete