Sunday, July 12, 2009

to tre


Tre, you are a leader! Your papa is so proud of who you are becoming. This is for you and all the other leaders that like you have potential beyond my ability to comprehend because your potential exists in the mind and heart of your Papa God. Your mima and I made a decision long ago, to surrender our lives to Papa God, and only exist and thrive within our relationship with Him. This is why our lives are unexplainable, dangerous, fulfilling, and incomprehensible. Should anything happen to your papa, may these words fuel your passionate pursuit of all that you and your Papa God dream up together. May my ceiling become your floor, and therefore may I push my ceiling as high as possible so that you and every other leader may touch heaven daily and of course take as many with you as possible!

1 comment: